Registration and re-enrollment are now available for the 2024-25 school year. Please follow the instructions below.
- Registration – This is a continuation of the application process but will include other items to add to your student’s records. A $75 registration fee is also required. This payment can be made online or at the school. Should you wish to pay in person, please use the waiver payment option and enter code FCHS2223. Additionally, a proof of residency submission is required. Proof of residency can be a copy of a power bill or a water bill (something that links you to the address). This can be done through PowerSchool or emailed to Sara Ellis at email@example.com. The link for registration is https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=37857&culture=en and the form is titled “Registration 2024-2025”.
- Your registration is considered COMPLETE once you submit the online forms. Payment and Proof of Residency must be submitted by May 31st, 2024.
- Schedule an IGP to pick out coursework for next year with Mrs. Ellis (rising freshman or rising seniors) here or Ms. Wheelon (rising sophomores or rising juniors) here. If you wish, you can also email course selections if you know what you would like to take!
For returning students, re-enrollment can be completed using the following steps:
**If you get to a screen asking for a snapcode, you have missed a step and have not logged in to the PARENT Portal**
- Log into your PARENT PowerSchool portal account at scpcsd.powerschool.com/public. A student portal account will not allow for the actions to be completed. *If you do not know your parent portal login, please contact Mr. Bramhall at firstname.lastname@example.org. **Parents of graduating students do not need to complete these steps.**
- On the main screen of your student’s page, scroll down to the option on the left hand menu labeled “Reenrollment 24-25”. It is located directly under the “account preferences” option.
- If you are brand new to “PowerSchool registration”, it will ask you to link your current account. There will also be birthdate verification to enter.
- Once this has been completed, your student’s re-enrollment paperwork will be displayed. Scroll through and make any changes, updates, or necessary additions. You can navigate the menu on the left side of the page to jump from topic to topic.
- For “Proof of Residence” uploads, you can either upload your proof of residency to the form itself or email an attachment to Mrs. Ellis at email@example.com. The summary page will allow you to view any fields that still need to be addressed.
- On the payment page, there are 2 options – Credit card and Waiver. The waiver allows for in-person payments should you choose this option. These payments will need to be made in the front office of the school. The waiver code is FCHS2122. **This waiver code does require payment at a later date before the re-enrollment is considered complete.
- You must either pay or enter the waiver code and hit submit for the re-enrollment paperwork to be submitted.
For any assistance with re-enrollment, please contact Mr. Bramhall at firstname.lastname@example.org.